Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Volleyball Game

We had a Volleyball game today and we played terribly, losing 4 out of 4 sets. This was not a very good morale boost considering the SAISA tournament is next week. We didn't have very good communication or transitions. Like I said, I generally play liberro and so I didn't play in the front row in the first three sets but in the last one Mr. B put me in for the entire game which meant I went to the front row. I had no idea where I was going at this point, it was embarrassing. In the car, on the way home I asked Vera what I was doing wrong and I now understand so hopefully I will not mess it up next time. We played the senior team the first two sets which is why we got crushed, but it was a learning experience for all of us, we didn't play to our full potential and have an increased awareness of our strengths and most importantly our areas for growth. By playing the senior team this time we were able to undertake a new challenge, they were much better than the junior team and we were not having a very good day. The above photo is of a practice, not of the game we had today, photos and videos of which I can get later on the U Drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment