Wednesday, November 9, 2011

SAISA Basketball

I went on my last SAISA during the first weekend of December, fulfilling one of my goals made in the beginning of this year. It was an incredible experience and I'm so glad I went! I was able to play a great deal more than I played in 10th grade and even made more baskets than I made that year. I was able to show perseverance and commitment to an activity in continuing with basketball and was FINALLY able to be part of the championship team of SAISA. It was an incredible feeling to have won the whole tournament after coming so close each SAISA and local tournament. I definitely increased my awareness of my own strengths and weaknesses as I saw both my improvements and what I still have trouble with. I think that I've improved my lay up over the course of this season however I think I could have been a better defender and I should have been more confident when going for the fast break. Overall it was wonderful, an excellent end to my SAISAs at OSC.

No comments:

Post a Comment