Saturday, October 20, 2012

Shrimp Stir Fry

By learning how to make stir fry I've acquired new skills. The process of making the stir fry and the actual stir fry is shown below: 


I learnt how to make shrimp stir fry the other night from my mom so now I can make it for when I go to university. I have created a journal to write down recipes that I can refer back to when I have to cook it again. Plus I can take this journal with me when I go to university. Ingredients include:
  • Ginger
  • Onion
  • Garlic
  • Shrimp
  • Green Pepper
  • Red Pepper
  • Green Onion 
  • Soya Sauce
  • Ground Red Pepper 
  • Spaghetti
Basically you cut up the vegetables and fry them in a pan with the shrimp while boiling the spaghetti in another pan. Then you add the vegetables and shrimp to the spaghetti and add soya sauce and mix it well. You should also add the ground red pepper at this time.

1 comment:

  1. Nice, I think it was very delicious. I want to cook it on my own. Thanks for sharing this here. I will wait more recipe like this in your blog.

    Vegetarian stir fry recipe

    ReplyDelete