Saturday, April 28, 2012

JV Volleyball in ISK

We had our first match in Volleyball last week and we also voted for captains and I was voted co-captain along with Shivy. This was exciting because I'm able to take on a leadership position at ISK. Also I'm undertaking a new challenge because I've never been captain of any team before. It's a whole new experience being on the JV team because I'm one of the better players. I've always been on Varsity and one of the worse players, except for Soccer, in which I was on the starting line up. I think it'll be really interesting because I'll get a lot more playing time and I will have the opportunity to be a leader on the team, trying to motivate them when we're not doing so well as well as learning a lot more about the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment