Saturday, April 28, 2012

Knitting:)

My friend asked me to knit her a scarf since I told her I knit and I'm glad she did because now I've gotten back into it. I'm starting with this scarf that you can see in the photo to the left but I hope to knit some more things. I want to learn more stitches and designs too. I know knit and purl stitch and for this scarf I'm only using knit because purl stitch would not show up with the wool I'm using but I want to learn some new stitches to expand my knowledge. Also I've only made scarves and hats before and I've only made hats when my Grandma is here to help me. I want to be able to do this all on my own and learn how to make other things, like gloves and sweaters. In this way I shall develop new skills and undertake new challenges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment